Two lists this week, because I got behind.
First: Things My Younger Self Would Like About My Older Self
- My very interesting, diverse and intelligent friends.
- The fact that I’m [embraced] an “old lady” past time/craft (cross stitch) and have fun with it.
- My flawed but growing confidence
- The fact that I’m un-apologetically fine/happy with being single.
- The fact the I’m my own person and not what others expected of me.
Second: Favourite Time Wasters
- Cross stitch
- Listening to music while puttering around pretending to do useful things
- Re-watching all my favourite Brit Coms and movies while cross stitching, etc.
- Looking for cool charts/patterns or pieces of art/craft, specifically things that are cross stitch, embroidery, etc.
- Re-writing lists so that they are neater.
- Being outside in nature.