Here are some random things I’ve been grateful lately:
- The pretty Blue Q zipper pouch I found at Carbon Boutique. It’s the perfect size for a journal, mini notebook, small sketchbook and a couple of pens.
- The cool, crisp weather we had a couple weeks ago and that we’ve had these past few days. While many are lamenting about summer being “over,” I’m enjoying the cooler nights and the cooler morning walks. I love autumn weather.
- That one day when my Pinterest feed was full of Kandise’s composting and rain barrel pins. It makes me happy to see stuff like that.
- Salt Spring Island cheese. Specifically, the goat cheese with lemon slices on the bottom (it adds just enough lemon flavour to add a bit of summer).
- This playlist on Google Play: Canoe Camping in Canada. It’s mellow, delightful and periodically throws in a french song.
- A dragonfly landed on me. It was only a split second, but it was still pretty cool.
- The pretty treats I bought myself (new ink, pen, and paper). The ink is the perfect late summer / fall colour.
- Le Marechal cheese. It’s so flavourful and delightful.
- Having some degree of flexibility with regards to when I arrive at work. It means that I can (sometimes) take a longer route to work or stop and enjoy the view.
Bonus content: This video from Yoga with Adrienne is a lovely take on gratitude and creating a gratitude ritual.