I haven’t done a gratitude list in a while, but I’ve had many little things to be grateful for.
- I’m grateful for mint tea in the morning. Also, for my morning self who remembers to make it at 5:30 or 6 AM.
- I’m grateful for the earlier sunrise because, until the time change, my morning walk isn’t under a night sky any more.
- I’m grateful for having time to read. Also, for somehow reading half the number of books I intended to read this year before the end of February. Wow!
- I’m grateful for the warm, bright sun shining through my office window. It may only last 20 minutes or so (there’s a building in the way), but it’s lovely and appreciated.
- I’m grateful for remembering how delicious roasted broccoli is because it meant that I had a delicious supper two nights in a row. They were mostly broccoli. Broccoli roasted to perfection!
What are you grateful for?